16 Sep Tips to Take Care of Your Hair
Knowing how to take care of your hair in any season will be a boon for you, no matter who you are – a hair stylist, colourist, or salon goer. Whether it’s the scorching summer heat or the cold, dry winds, it can have a significant impact on your strands, due to which you would prefer settling for shorter styles to get rid of split ends. Dullness, dryness, and dehydration can happen due to the cold weather whereas discolouration and split ends are common during the summer. Knowing how to take care of your hair during any season will make your hair feel rejuvenated, especially in Melbourne, where the weather changes regularly.
Here are a few useful tips to resist weather damage and make your hair stay soft and silky all year:
- Pamper your hair: INVIGO Nutri-Enrich Mask is a great product for deep treatment as a deep treatment is a must. Use a wide-tooth comb to distribute hair evenly, and massage it through the body. After that, wrap the hair up in a towel and let the nourishment happen for a minimum of 5 minutes. Rinse the mask off and blow it dry with INVIGO Nutri-Enrich Wonder Balm. You can also do this treatment overnight for even richer nourishment. Apply the INVIGO mask while your hair is still damp, but not fully wet, wrap the hair in a silk scarf and let it sink in overnight. Rinse the mask out in the morning to find a significantly glossier hair!
- Cleansing Conditioners: Cleansing conditioners can purify your hair and hydrate it without being too harsh on your locks. Cleansing Conditioner by NUTRICURLS is a good product that can be used with your traditional sudsy shampoo to keep dullness at bay during the cooler months and hydrates it during the warmer months.
- Get Rid of Static: Static-induced frizz is the nemesis of hat hair. Believe it or not, this frizz can be tamed if you got a keen eye on choosing the right products! INVIGO Nutri-Enrich Nourishing Anti-Static Spray can be misted through your just-washed, damp hair right before styling to prevent your hair from frizzing or creating flyaway. This product can also be spritzed onto the palm your hands and lightly applied on the surface of your hair to smooth it out on the go.
- Don’t Leave Your Home With Wet Hair: You might be tempted to leave the house with your hair still damp, but don’t. If you don’t have time in the early morning to dry your hair after washing, then take a rain check. Wet hair can freeze when in contact with cold air which introduces a huge list of problems you want to avoid. This includes breakage, dullness, dryness, and so on. Schedule your hair washing for a day when you have time to blow-dry it. You can also refresh the roots with a dry shampoo instead – EIMI Dry Me is a good option.
- Soothe Your Dry Scalp: Don’t forget the roots, they are as important as the ends of the hair. When the temperature differs, it is normal to have a dry and itchy scalp. INVIGO Senso Calm Sensitive Mask is a great product to alleviate itchiness and dryness from an irritated scalp. Leave it on for five minutes after massaging it into the roots, then rinse and repeat once a week.
Looking for a Hairdresser in Melbourne? Anaka is here for you
Salon Hair Care has never been so unique with Anaka and their professional hairstylists in Melbourne. Express yourself with Anaka – a platform of creativity, service, people, and products. We empower you and boost your confidence with amazing salon hair care and products. Call us on (03) 9509 9151 to make your bold hair dreams a reality!